Process to Join The Fellowship
Stage 1 - Application
Choose the activity you want to teach children. Please note that you must have immense expertise and experience in it.
Performing arts – Music, Dance, Theater, Storytelling / Poetry
Visuals Arts – Drawing and painting, photography, crafts and sculptor making
Culinary Arts – Cooking
Sports and Games (Any of your choice)
Stage 2 - Selection
- If successful in your application, you will be invited for the selection process.
- The selection process has 2 rounds.
- Round 1 – Take a demo class of 7 minutes and to teach the chosen activity.
- Round 2 – Interview
Stage 3 - Training
You’ll be given teacher training before and during the fellowship to be efficient and effective in the work you do
Stage 4 - Fellowship
- Fellowship begins after the initial training.
- Fellows are allotted their schools.
- Fellows attend school on every working Saturday and teach children
Note: The fellowship is a volunteering commitment. Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India