Recruitment and Partnership Lead
The Recruitment and Partnership Lead sets the vision and strategy for Fellowship Recruitment, Partnerships with schools and Branding. The Lead lays the foundation of Aikaarth by ensuring that that we source the most promising individuals who are exceptional in an art form or sport, have great experience and expertise in it and believe in the work we do. The lead informs, inspires and invests them to join the fellowship program and partner with schools where our fellows can work. The Lead builds the brand of Aikaarth by representing our organization at institutions and plays a key role in building enduring partnerships with them.
- Setting an ambitious vision for Recruitment and Partnerships; and creating and implementing the strategy to achieve the vision.
- Finding and creating avenues and opportunities to inspire and influence potential candidates to join our fellowship; and being able to achieve our fellowship recruitment goals.
- Building and managing partnerships with a wide range of external stakeholders such as art communities, sport groups, heads of colleges, heads of schools, towards building a strong brand and awareness of the program.
- Create networks that will help the recruitment and partnership team year on year.
Competencies and abilities
- Strong goal orientation and focus on outcomes.
- Excellent project planning and communication skills to deliver messages and engage stakeholders using diverse mediums (presentation/public speaking/written/online platforms/meetings etc.)
- Strong networking, people management and relationship building skills to invest stakeholders in the work we do.
- Ability to travel and adopt flexible timings.
- Having a network of art communities and sports groups.
- Previous experience in leading or conducting recruitment drives.
Note: This will be a minimum of one year of volunteering commitment.